Kobo ebook | September 12, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$7.17

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

*** THIS IS A RERELEASE OF A PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED BOOK ***

Dr. Allison Baker is obsessed with saving the comatose New Species male. She has tried everything and there’s only one option left. Alli will break every rule and put her life in danger by tempting 880 to wake, using only her feminine scent and touch. She just has to kidnap him and crawl into bed with him to make it work.

880 wakes in a different world with a small female who’s been sleeping beside him, caressing him and wrapping her sweet body around his, teasing his senses. He lies silent and still, listening and evaluating each arousing touch, fighting his body’s reaction. Hatred flares when he discovers she’s human, but Mercile stole everything from him so he decides it’s fair to take her in return.

But things quickly change and he wants her at his side and in his bed. 880 has chosen a new name—Obsidian—the personification of dark and dangerous. He’ll fight them all to keep Alli. No one will stand in his way.

Title:Obsidian: New Species, #8Format:Kobo ebookPublished:September 12, 2016Publisher:Laurann DohnerLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1944526498

ISBN - 13:9781944526498

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from "Obsidian" by Laurann Dohner. Book 8 in the New Species series. I can't get enough of this series! I really enjoyed this installation to the series! If you've been reading this series, you know that New Species have been referred to as numbers in their past tortured lives, so in the first half of the book Obsidian is referred to as 880. (I was a little tongue tied flipping back and forth saying eight-eighty or eight-eight-zero, not sure if it really matters which one to use...) The story line was excellent. 880 has been in a coma for months. He is wasting away. The New Species are considering taking him off his feeding tube. But Dr. Allison won't have it. She is determined to save 880. She has a plan to lure 880 back by a female spending time with him to give him something to live for, but Justice says it's too dangerous. Now she must take the situation into her own hands. She's going to kidnap 880. She will do anything necessary to keep 880 alive, even if she has to break the law. In the real world you know what is happening is totally wrong but what I liked about it was that the author actually showed the consequences of Alli's actions. She doesn't just "get away" with kidnapping Obsidian. This story also reads a little differently from the others, in so much as there is no "bad guy" in this story. There are tense moments throughout but no "action" scenes really. The story is very emotionally driven. I really enjoyed it!
Date published: 2017-01-16