Omamori Himari, Vol. 1

Kobo ebook | November 14, 2011

byMilan Matra

not yet rated|write a review
Severely allergic to felines, Yuuto Amakawa spends his mornings nursing a drippy nose courtesy of his friend Rinko's cat. But on his sixteenth birthday, it's not just Rinko's pet that's riling up his allergies (to say nothing of his hormones)! Appearing before him is Himari, a buxom, sword-wielding cat spirit in human guise, who has sworn to protect Yuuto, now the target of vengeful spirits! It's clear that Yuuto's allergies are the least of his problems - he's gonna need Himari's help if he wants to live to see his seventeenth birthday!

Pricing and Purchase Info

$8.99

Available for download
Not available in stores

From the Publisher

Severely allergic to felines, Yuuto Amakawa spends his mornings nursing a drippy nose courtesy of his friend Rinko's cat. But on his sixteenth birthday, it's not just Rinko's pet that's riling up his allergies (to say nothing of his hormones)! Appearing before him is Himari, a buxom, sword-wielding cat spirit in human guise, who has sw...

Format:Kobo ebookPublished:November 14, 2011Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:031621793X

ISBN - 13:9780316217934

Customer Reviews of Omamori Himari, Vol. 1

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Phenomenal!!!! Watched the anime prior and when I spotted it in chapters I had to have and now I'm hooked. Great manga with great story and lots of ecchi.
Date published: 2011-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great buy I watched the anime a while back and I loved it. So I did my research and when I found out they were publishing the series in english I was overjoyed. This is a must have for any fan. And it's also a great read. If you like good books with demon slaying and a little ecchi I strongly reccommend this book
Date published: 2010-11-23