The latest in organic electronics-based sensing and biotechnology
Develop high-performance, field-deployable organic semiconductor-based biological, chemical, and physical sensor arrays using the comprehensive information contained in this definitive volume. Organic Electronics in Sensors and Biotechnology presents state-of-the-art technology alongside real-world applications and ongoing R & D.
Learn about light, temperature, and pressure monitors, integrated flexible pyroelectric sensors, sensing of organic and inorganic compounds, and design of compact photoluminescent sensors. You will also get full details on organic lasers, organic electronics in memory elements, disease and pathogen detection, and conjugated polymers for advancing cellular biology.
Monitor organic and inorganic compounds with OFETs
- Characterize organic materials using impedance spectroscopy
Work with organic LEDs, photodetectors, and photovoltaic cells
- Form flexible pyroelectric sensors integrated with OFETs
- Build PL-based chemical and biological sensing modules and arrays
- Design organic semiconductor lasers and memory elements
Use luminescent conjugated polymers as optical biosensors
- Deploy polymer-based switches and ion pumps at the microfluidic level