Organic Syntheses, Volume 70 by Albert I. MeyersOrganic Syntheses, Volume 70 by Albert I. Meyers

Organic Syntheses, Volume 70

EditorAlbert I. Meyers, Albert Meyers

Hardcover | August 17, 1992

Pricing and Purchase Info

$229.20

Earn 1,146 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

In keeping with the tradition of this highly successful and respected series, Volume 70 contains 31 procedures, carefully checked and edited by independent laboratories. For the first time, procedures are accompanied by a new section on waste disposal data. This includes any special disposal of chemical waste utilized by the submitters in order to comply with modern, clean disposal practices of toxic materials. This monograph should be consulted by all users of these volumes, in keeping with current trends to preserve the environment.
Title:Organic Syntheses, Volume 70Format:HardcoverDimensions:336 pages, 9.25 × 6.3 × 1.18 inPublished:August 17, 1992Publisher:Wiley

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:047157743X

ISBN - 13:9780471577430

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Table of Contents

Partial table of contents:

Synthesis of N-tert-Butoxy-Carbonyl-L-Serine beta-Lactone and the p-Toluenesulfonic Acid Salt of (S)-3-Amino-2-Oxetanone (S. Pansare, et al.).

1,1,-Dimethylethyl (S)-Or (R)-4-Formyl-2,2-Dimethyl-3-Oxazolidinecarboxylate: A Useful Serinal Derivative (P. Garner & J. Park).

N-(Benzyloxycarbonyl)-L-Vinylglycine Methyl Ester (M. Carrasco, et al.).

(R)-(-)-10-Methyl-1(9)-Octal-2-One (G. Revial & M. Pfau).

(R,R)-1,2-Diphenyl-1,2-Ethanediol (Stilbene Diol) (B. McKee, et al.).

A Stable Chiral 1,4-Dihydro-Pyridine Equivalent for the Asymmetric Synthesis of Substituted Piperidines: 2-Cyano-6-Phenyloxazolo-Piperidine (M. Bonin, et al.).

(S)-(-)-and (R)-(+)-1,1'-Bi-2-Naphthol (R. Kazlauskas).

9-Thiabicyclo{3.3.1} Nonane-2,6-Dione (R. Bishop).

Tris(Trimethylsilyl)Silane (J. Dickhaut & B. Giese).

Spiroannelation Via Organobis-(Cuprates): 9,9-Dimethylspiro-{4.5}Decan-7-One (P. Wender, et al.).

1-Phenyl-2,3,4,5-Tetramethyl-Phosphole (P. Fagan & W. Nugent).

Unchecked Procedures.

Indexes.