Oxford Reading Tree: Stage 1+: Snapdragons Class Pack (36 books, 6 of each title)

Paperback | March 3, 2005

byMonica Hughes, Leonie Bennett, Julie Ellis

not yet rated|write a review
My Dad - My Dad puts on his firefighter's uniform and gets on the fire engine.Going Up and Down - I go up and down on the playground equipment in the park.Where is Baby? - Baby has been at the jam and left a trail of handprints.Breakfast - Feeding the farm animals their breakfast.My Dog Needs a Bone - Shopping for the new dog.Hello Grandma! - A long journey to visit Grandma in Pakistan.* Bookbanded for easy classroom management* Guided Reading Cards and Teaching Notes also available

Pricing and Purchase Info

$260.01 online
$266.19 list price
Ships within 1-3 weeks
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

My Dad - My Dad puts on his firefighter's uniform and gets on the fire engine.Going Up and Down - I go up and down on the playground equipment in the park.Where is Baby? - Baby has been at the jam and left a trail of handprints.Breakfast - Feeding the farm animals their breakfast.My Dog Needs a Bone - Shopping for the new dog.Hello Gra...

Alison Hawes has authored several titles in the Oxford Reading Tree series.

other books by Monica Hughes

Invitation to the Game
Invitation to the Game

Mass Market Paperback|Dec 28 2010

$8.99

The Guardian of Isis
The Guardian of Isis

Paperback|Mar 21 2000

$8.99

The Promise
The Promise

Paperback|May 17 2004

$12.95

see all books by Monica Hughes
Format:PaperbackDimensions:12 pages, 7.64 × 6.69 × 2.36 inPublished:March 3, 2005Publisher:Oxford University PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0198455003

ISBN - 13:9780198455004

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Oxford Reading Tree: Stage 1+: Snapdragons Class Pack (36 books, 6 of each title)

Reviews