$17.00 list price save 11%
Earn 75 plum® points
HURRY, ONLY 4 LEFT!
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

As Oz Vessalius and his valet, Gilbert, are reunited with their dear Uncle Oscar, they fail to notice an alienated Alice lost in thought stumbling right into the lurking Xerxes Break. Before Alice can take heed of Break's warning of a trap set by the Cheshire Cat - a powerful, extraordinary chain - she and Break are spirited away to Cheshire's lair, where both danger and fragments of Alice's past reside. With Sharon's help, Oz and Gil find a way to enter the sealed dimension of memories, but not only do their allies await them there, so too does the man from Alice's earlier memory! Does he hold the key to the truth about Oz's "sin"?
Jun Mochizuki is the New York Times bestselling creator of PandoraHearts and CRIMSON-SHELL. The success of her PandoraHearts series spawned an extremely popular anime adaptation.
Title:Pandorahearts, Vol. 4Format:PaperbackDimensions:192 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.75 inPublished:January 25, 2011Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316076112

ISBN - 13:9780316076111

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Instant favourite! PandoraHearts was something else! Did not know what to expect when I dived into it, but after I finished, I was glad I decided to read it. Definitely makes my personal list of favourite series.
Date published: 2017-06-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Cover Interesting developments so far! I can't wait to see what happens next. This series keep on on your toes.
Date published: 2017-01-03