$16.60 online 
$17.00 list price
Earn 83 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

"What those people are looking at...isn't me."

Though Oz's sudden appearance in the midst of Pandora wreaks havoc, the initially chilly reception to the prison-breaker runs more than warm when Jack Vessalius, hero of the tragedy of Sablier and the man from Alice's memories, manifests in Oz's body. Sensing Oz's resultant inner turmoil, Uncle Oscar drags Oz and company on a "mission" to Lutwidge Academy, where Oz's little sister, Ada, is a student. But some carefree fun and a tearful reunion ten years in the making is not all for which Oz must prepare himself: crimson-cloaked foes are lying in wait to torture him for answers about the events of a hundred years ago...

Jun Mochizuki is theNew York Timesbestselling creator of PandoraHearts and CRIMSON-SHELL. The success of her PandoraHearts series spawned an extremely popular anime adaptation.
The Case Study Of Vanitas, Vol. 2
The Case Study Of Vanitas, Vol. 2

by Jun Mochizuki

$15.57$17.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Pandorabox: Limited Edition Pandorahearts Collection
Pandorabox: Limited Edition Pandorahearts Collection

by Jun Mochizuki

$222.50$250.00

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

The Case Study Of Vanitas, Vol. 1
The Case Study Of Vanitas, Vol. 1

by Jun Mochizuki

$15.57$17.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Pandorahearts, Vol. 6Format:PaperbackDimensions:192 pages, 7.75 × 5 × 0.75 inPublished:July 19, 2011Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316076155

ISBN - 13:9780316076159

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Pandorahearts, Vol. 6

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Instant Favourite PandoraHearts was something else! Did not know what to expect when I dived into it, but after I finished, I was glad I decided to read it. Definitely makes my personal list of favourite series.
Date published: 2017-06-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cool Cover! This series just keeps giving you surprises, as you won't expect muh of the progression of the story. Love it!
Date published: 2017-01-03