Pricing and Purchase Info

$14.20 online 
$15.50 list price save 8%
Earn 71 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

The past holds everyone in its thrall, and Oz, Alice, Raven, Break, and their acquaintances are no exception, especially as recollections of the tragedy of Sablier elude even those who were present. Indeed, with his own body playing host to Jack Vessalius, the hero of Sablier, the likelihood of Oz escaping the past seems nigh impossible. But given a renewed lease on life by Elliot Nightray - the legitimate heir to the Nightray dukedom, of all people - Oz is eager to keep moving forward by learning all that he can about the events that came to pass all those years ago. To this end, he and his friends seek an audience with another of the four great dukes - Duke Rufus Barma. But it is not a glimpse into a hundred-year-old disaster that is revealed to them in the Duke's presence, but rather one into Break's lamentable, shockingly unforgettable past...

Jun Mochizuki is theNew York Timesbestselling creator of PandoraHearts and CRIMSON-SHELL. The success of her PandoraHearts series spawned an extremely popular anime adaptation.
The Case Study Of Vanitas, Vol. 2
The Case Study Of Vanitas, Vol. 2

by Jun Mochizuki

$15.59$17.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Pandorabox: Limited Edition Pandorahearts Collection
Pandorabox: Limited Edition Pandorahearts Collection

by Jun Mochizuki

$222.50$250.00

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

The Case Study Of Vanitas, Vol. 1
The Case Study Of Vanitas, Vol. 1

by Jun Mochizuki

$15.56$17.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Pandorahearts, Vol. 7Format:PaperbackDimensions:192 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.62 inPublished:October 25, 2011Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316076163

ISBN - 13:9780316076166

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Pandorahearts, Vol. 7

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Instant Favourite! PandoraHearts was something else! Did not know what to expect when I dived into it, but after I finished, I was glad I decided to read it. Definitely makes my personal list of favourite series.
Date published: 2017-06-05