Pricing and Purchase Info

$15.53 online 
$16.95 list price save 8%
Earn 78 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

The Eisner Award-winning “Best NewSeries” from BRIAN K. VAUGHAN and CLIFF CHIANG continueswith a bold new direction, as intrepid young newspaper deliverers Erin, Mac andTiffany find themselves launched from 1988 to a distant and terrifying future...the year 2016.

Collects issues 6through 10.
Brian K. Vaughan, New York Times bestselling author, was born in 1976. He is a comic book and television writer, best known for the comic book series Y: The Last Man, Ex Machina, Runaways, Pride of Baghdad, and Saga. Vaughan was aslo a writer, story editor and producer of the television series Lost. He is currently the showrunner and e...
Saga Volume 7
Saga Volume 7

by Brian K Vaughan

$17.23$19.50

In stock online

Available in stores

Saga Book Two
Saga Book Two

by Brian K Vaughan

$51.75$64.95

In stock online

Available in stores

Paper Girls Volume 1
Paper Girls Volume 1

by Brian K Vaughan

$11.86$12.95

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Paper Girls Volume 2Format:PaperbackDimensions:128 pages, 10 × 6.4 × 0.4 inPublished:December 6, 2016Publisher:Image ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632158957

ISBN - 13:9781632158956

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Paper Girls Volume 2

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from nice sequel. While this is getting a bit more confusing, it is still good and the 'new'characters are so interesting.
Date published: 2017-09-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Wild Ride What a Wild ride! So depending on your personality either you let this out of control, still totally confusing, story whip you around and you enjoy it or you get a bit frustrated because it keeps throwing more questions without answers at you and we are 1 issues in. I enjoyed the story and love the art but yeah - I am getting a tad frustrated with being thrown around on this bucking bronco. However, on the other hand, by narrating it this way the author forces us to be as confused as the characters - so unlike many sci fi stories - we don't have any insights the characters don't have making the story a bit more of a thrill ride. Overall - I still am into this series - these volumes are an ULTRA fast read - but I can't start giving it 4/5 stars until I see the payoff. So, in that respect, I am not giving this series the same love many others have. This might be one of those stories that can only be appreciated fully on the second read.
Date published: 2017-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome It's like a mix of Stranger Things and Lost, the art is AMAZING and the whole thing is a lot of fun. The characters seem to get a little more rounded in this issue, here's hoping they start answering more questions than asking them
Date published: 2017-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved it This book had some expense but it was kind of slow to pick up from the start. It was alright towards the end but tbh I am not someone who is big on scifi
Date published: 2017-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Can't Wait! I loved Volume 1, I picked this one up in store and I can't wait to read it!
Date published: 2016-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wow This book was a great read! I love it
Date published: 2016-12-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Doubtlessly the best new graphic novel series of 2016! Two volumes of "Paper Girls", the best new graphic novel series of 2016, in one year?! The girls are back in action and they come out guns ablazin'. The plot of this series is still a head-scratcher as it seems like anything and everything can and is happening. But it's such a thrill ride of unexpected surprises that I'm a-ok with going along with the flow and putting my trust in Brian K Vaughan's storytelling abilities, especially when it comes to the power of friendship amongst the girls. The illustrations of Cliff Chiang is exactly the style I love, and that colour palette that Matt Wilson has put together for "Paper Girls" is to die for. Besides, it spoke to me on a personal level with a line like "Amazon's a bitch" but perhaps hit a little too close to home with an illustration of a lawn sign that says 'Hillary for President' when they time-travel to 2016 and Tiffany commenting "We get a girl president!" Sorry Tiff, the future let you down.
Date published: 2016-11-15