Paradise Residence 1 by Kosuke FujishimaParadise Residence 1 by Kosuke Fujishima

Paradise Residence 1

byKosuke Fujishima

Paperback | March 15, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$17.99

Earn 90 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES

Hatsune Takanashi is a girl of simple tastes. Curry and friends are among her favorite things, but more than anything, pudding is her true love in life. She's begun her new high school life at Kitsuka Academy, an all-girl boarding school high atop a mountain, and is looking forward to making new friends and eating some great food. Hatsune is guaranteed to have new and exciting experiences, but with a grade-schooler house mother, a mean rival who uses fermented soybeans as her weapon of choice, and a foreign exchange student who doesn't seem to understand how clothes work, her new school life is sure to be interesting
Kosuke Fujishima is one of Japan - and America's - most popular manga artists. Fujishima is the creator of classics You're Under Arrest and Oh My Goddess!, both of which were published in English and adapted into lucrative anime franchises. He is also the character designer for the hit video game franchises "Sakura Wars" and "Tales of....
Oh My Goddess! Volume 43
Oh My Goddess! Volume 43

by Kosuke Fujishima

$14.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

Toppu Gp 3
Toppu Gp 3

by Kosuke Fujishima

$15.12$16.99

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Oh My Goddess! Volume 21
Oh My Goddess! Volume 21

by Kosuke Fujishima

$9.37$12.50

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Paradise Residence 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:304 pages, 8.2 × 5.8 × 1 inPublished:March 15, 2016Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632362384

ISBN - 13:9781632362384

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Paradise Residence 1

Reviews