Paradise Residence 3 by Kosuke FujishimaParadise Residence 3 by Kosuke Fujishima

Paradise Residence 3

byKosuke Fujishima

Paperback | September 6, 2016

not yet rated|write a review

Pricing and Purchase Info

$15.12 online 
$16.99 list price save 11%
Earn 76 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

SAVE THE DORM!
Summer comes to an end, and the residents of Kikka Academy's Dormitory One are looking forward to a new semester of fun and adventure. With the change of seasons comes plans to renovate the dormitory, but when the school's chairwoman falls ill and is temporarily replaced, those plans the future of Dormitory One find themselves in jeopardy. Takanashi, Misawa, and the rest of the girls are not going to take things sitting down and they formulate a plan to rescue their beloved dorm. But can they put together the resources to pull it off, and can they outwit the conniving deputy chairperson behind it all?

FINAL VOLUME!

About The Author

Kosuke Fujishima is one of Japan - and America's - most popular manga artists. Fujishima is the creator of classics You're Under Arrest and Oh My Goddess!, both of which were published in English and adapted into lucrative anime franchises. He is also the character designer for the hit video game franchises "Sakura Wars" and "Tales of....
Oh My Goddess! Volume 43
Oh My Goddess! Volume 43

by Kosuke Fujishima

$14.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

Toppu Gp 3
Toppu Gp 3

by Kosuke Fujishima

$15.12$16.99

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Toppu Gp 1
Toppu Gp 1

by Kosuke Fujishima

$16.51$16.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author

Details & Specs

Title:Paradise Residence 3Format:PaperbackDimensions:208 pages, 8.2 × 5.7 × 0.6 inPublished:September 6, 2016Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632363100

ISBN - 13:9781632363107

Look for similar items by category:

Nearby Stores

We found 0 nearby stores

Customer Reviews of Paradise Residence 3

Reviews