byPamela DuMond

Kobo ebook | July 11, 2014

Pricing and Purchase Info

$3.93

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

I waitress at a biker bar to pay for my uncle’s rent at The Vail Assisted Living. I work my a** off, roll with the punches, but when I pour a pitcher of margaritas on a loser harassing my BFF -- I’m fired. The Vail's threatening to throw my uncle to the curb unless I pay his back rent. I scour sketchy want-ads until I find one that doesn’t make me want to hurl.

‘PERSONAL ASSISTANT wanted. YOU: 20 something. Blond (or willing to become blond.) Cute. Fab people skills. Celebrities don’t intimidate you. You're not a huge partier. Can think on your feet. Willing to travel. Discrete is your middle name. If actress -- you can NEVER use this on resume.'

Sounds dicey as hell. I apply immediately.

Lady Lizzie Billingsley of Fredonia– who if you get drunk and squint -- could be my polished and über wealthy twin, is entering into a marriage of convenience with one of the gorgeous playboy princes of Fredonia. She's marrying the eldest brother, Prince Cristoph, the heir to the throne. Hot Prince Nicholas is still on the market.

Lizzie doesn’t really need a PA…she wants to hire me to impersonate her for few weeks while she clears up a few loose ends. Did I mention the gig pays a fortune and includes a Cinderella-esque makeover?

I'm in! Let's eat cake – OOPS – I mean this job is cake. What could possibly go wrong?

PRAISE

“…funny as hell…"

"It's My Fair Lady meets Ms. Congeniality..." ~ Sara Steven at Chick Lit Central Blog

"...add in two hot Princes, definitely a super fun, great read!" ~ A. Reviewer

Why can’t I be a Part-Time Princess?! Amazing, I loved this book!!” ~ London Dreaming

“AHHHHH I LOVELOVELOVE this Book!” ~ Maryam Dinzly

Part-time Princess is also available in print and Audio.

1 Click this hilarious, sexy Rom-Com!

Title:Part-time Princess: Book 1Format:Kobo ebookPublished:July 11, 2014Publisher:Pamela DuMond MediaLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1941731007

ISBN - 13:9781941731000

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Funny fairy tale romance What's a girl to do when a man is being an asshat? She dumps a pitcher of beer over his head, of course. But when you are a waitress and do that to a customer, you are suddenly not a waitress anymore. Lucy, the ex-waitress, needed money to keep her uncle in an assisted living center so she took a part-time job impersonating Lady Elizabeth Billingsley of Fedonia. Lady Elizabeth had to be away on urgent private business. Not wanting anybody to know, she hired Lucy to fill in for her. Lucy also had to keep Prince Cristoph interested in Elizabeth which was no easy task when the Prince was known as The Playboy Prince for good reason. This job was only for 10 days, so, needing the money, Lucy agreed to do it. Besides, she got a free makeover and two of Elizabeth's staff would be with Lucy to advise her at all times. But things didn't go according to plan. I enjoyed this romantic fairy tale. It was fun watching Lucy be transformed into a Lady. She had to learn to walk and act properly. I chuckled when she practiced her royal wave on people. Her Ladies-in-Waiting were great. They were strong, smart women who were a tremendous help to Lucy. As was Mr. Phillips. Even with all these people in her corner, things didn't always go well for Lucy. Like when someone tried to kill her (Elizabeth). Then there were the two Princes. Lucy was falling for Nick but she was supposed to be interested in Cristoph - or Elizabeth was because she was promised to him at birth. This is a funny story but it has a lot of troubling scenes, too. The terrific ending helped to make this a winner.
Date published: 2017-07-11