The growing area of peptide and protein therapeutics research is of paramount importance to medical application and advancement. A needed reference for entry level researchers and researchers working in interdisciplinary / collaborative projects, Peptide and Protein Delivery addresses the current and emerging routes for delivery of therapeutics. Covering cerebral delivery, pulmonary delivery, transdermal delivery, intestinal delivery, ocular delivery, parenteral delivery, and nasal delivery, this resource offers an overview of the main routes in therapeutics. Researchers across biochemistry, pharmaceutical, molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, chemistry and biotechnology fields will find this publication invaluable for peptide and protein laboratory research.
- Discusses the most recent data, ideas and concepts
- Presents case studies and an industrial perspective
- Details information from the molecular level to bioprocessing
- Thought provoking, for the novice to the specialist
- Timely, for today's biopharmaceuticals market