Internet gardening guru Donna Dawson teams up with veteran garden writer Laura Peters to craft this easy-to-use and comprehensive primer on the perennials that grow best in Alberta:
· over 450 perennials suited to the region's climate
· 530 brilliant full-colour photographs
· information on planting, growing, recommended varieties, problems and pests
· details on light, water and nutrient needs
· how and when to start your plants.
A Quick Reference Chart provides information at a glance on colour, blooming, height, hardiness, and light and soil requirements.