The breakthrough approach for aligning people with strategy for higher profits
Organizations that select, develop, deploy, manage, and motivate their people to produce outstanding business results have an extraordinary competitive advantage that others can't copy. Backed by Mercer's nine-year, $10 million study of leading companies around the world, Play to Your Strengths shows how to leverage a company's human capital strategy into business results that are measurable and profitable and that will create exceptional, enduring competitive advantages.
This bottom-line-boosting guide gives managers, senior executives, and consultants the theory, tools, and processes they need to:
- Measure the effects of people on business results
- Determine the impact of strategies before making them
- Focus on the organization's most effective people strategies
- Deliver more money to the bottom line in a sustainable manner
- Create enduring, copy-proof competitive advantages