Priority Target: A Carrie Chronicles Spy Thriller: Action, Mystery, Espionage, and Suspense - Book 1 by Ethan Jones

Priority Target: A Carrie Chronicles Spy Thriller: Action, Mystery, Espionage, and Suspense - Book 1

byEthan Jones

Kobo ebook | December 24, 2014

Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Start a dangerous adventure with Carrie O'Connor, one of the best operatives of the Canadian Intelligence Service, in PRIORITY TARGET, the first novel in the Carrie Chronicles series.

After hunting a terrorist mastermind in Mogadishu--the capital of war-ravaged Somalia--Carrie is assigned a new mission: confirm the elimination of a priority target hit during a drone attack. While trying to balance her work and her rocky relationship with her fiance, she partners with Josh Barrett, the best CIA field agent in Somalia, for their joint task.

In Somalia, they discover evidence leading to a troubling revelation about the errant drone strike. Carrie finds herself a target in what appears to be a massive cover-up. Determined to find out who wants her dead, she begins to cut through a complex web of lies and deceit, even if it means going to war with the CIA.

In the vein of bestselling authors like Brad Thor, David Baldacci, and Vince Flynn, PRIORITY TARGET is an action-packed adventure and a powerful page-turner that will keep you reading through the night.

Be sure to check out the second novel in the Carrie Chronicles series, CODENAME: MAKAROV.

Title:Priority Target: A Carrie Chronicles Spy Thriller: Action, Mystery, Espionage, and Suspense - Book 1Format:Kobo ebookPublished:December 24, 2014Publisher:Knightsville BooksLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990049745097

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fun, but not perfect "Priority Targe"t by Ethan Jones is the first of “The Carrie Chronicles.” While I found it exciting, even fun, I did have a couple of problems with this story. First, in the final showdown (such as it is), some of the description, though detailed, is difficult to follow. How, for example, does someone driving an American vehicle deliver a side swipe with his left arm to someone in the passenger seat? Second, the final showdown is not a showdown so much as a mistake. Responding to his anger more than the situation, the villain inadvertently sets up a chain of events that brings about his own demise. He ends up a candidate for the Darwin Awards, and the heroine is simply along for the ride. The book ends with Carrie O’Connor getting a “new” assignment to the same country in which she started, chasing the same McGuffin she was assigned on her previous mission. I did enjoy the book, but I do sincerely hope Ms. O’Connor will get to actually do something in Book Two. I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Date published: 2015-06-15