Pricing and Purchase Info

$22.54 online 
$26.00 list price save 13%
Earn 113 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

On the outskirts of Tokyo stands Hachimitsu Private Academy, anall-girls boarding school for elite young women. But as the new school year rolls around, one tradition is going out the window: For the first time in the school's long history, boys are being allowed to enroll. On the first day of school, though, it turns out only five boys have made the cut. Thrilled by this discovery, these young men's adolescent hearts leap with joy at the thought of being surrounded by all those girls, but little do the five boys suspect the shocking fate that awaits them...
Akira Hiramoto is the creator of the hilariously raunchy harem manga,Prison School.
Prison School, Vol. 4
Prison School, Vol. 4

by Akira Hiramoto

$25.38$26.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Prison School, Vol. 5
Prison School, Vol. 5

by Akira Hiramoto

$21.53$26.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Prison School, Vol. 8
Prison School, Vol. 8

by Akira Hiramoto

$23.14$26.00

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Prison School, Vol. 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:384 pages, 8.25 × 5.75 × 1.25 inPublished:July 21, 2015Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:031634365X

ISBN - 13:9780316343657

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Prison School, Vol. 1

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great story I really found this one interesting and hilarious. Normally, I don't like ecchi but even though it was an ecchi manga I really enjoyed this. What I love most is the originality of this manga, such as the style, story and characters that differentiates from other ecchi manga. Most ecchi mangas that I read often use the same cliches over and over, have similar themes and almost always have such dull characters. It was nice seeing something different this time, this series keeps me at the edge of my seat.
Date published: 2016-11-24