Charting the whole of Arthur Dent’s Odyssey through space – a must-have edition, perfect for would-be galactic travellers, and for Douglas Adams fans everywhere.
First a legendary radio series, then a bestselling paperback, The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy was a universal hit with readers of all ages. The omnibus edition is reissued to include the fifth part of the trilogy Mostly Harmless, along with A Guide to the Guide and essential notes on How to Leave the Planet.
• The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
• The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
• Life, the Universe and Everything
• So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
• Mostly Harmless
• A Guide to the Guide
• Notes on How to Leave the Planet