The best treat you can give your dog is a long and happy life.
Keep Your Dog Healthy the Natural Way tells you how to do it.
Millions of people who use holistic healing techniques on themselves are now discovering they can apply these same powerful practices to their canine companions for a longer, healthier life. Drawing on the clinical experiences of dozens of holistic veterinarians around the country, medical writer Pat Lazarus gives you all the information you need to protect your pet's health and insure his survival to a lively old age. Inside you'll find
- The inexpensive natural diet that every dog needs to maintain a strong immune system
- The startling facts about conventional vaccinations--and the safer alternatives
- Tailor-made diets for pregnant dogs, nursing mothers, and active puppies
- The healing benefits of acupuncture, homeopathy, chiropractic, and food supplements for old and "terminally" ill dogs
- New hope for infectious diseases, cancer, heart trouble and hypertension, arthritis, and problems of the eye, skin, and hair
- The revealing truth about the ingredients in most commercial dog food
And much more!
With the easy, natural care detailed in this book--including an essential directory of holistic veterinarians nationwide--your dog can enjoy the good health he deserves, from puppyhood to ripe old age.