Pricing and Purchase Info

$14.19 online 
$15.95 list price save 11%
Earn 71 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Psalms 11–20 is the second volume in a project to set all 150 Psalms to music. The Psalms teach us how to think and feel about God, often in ways that aren't natural for sinners like us. This set of Psalms teaches us that God is both our refuge and our avenger in the midst of perilous times—times when God's people have real enemies, and those enemies seem to have the upper hand. We pray that these songs will inspire and encourage God's people—in the church, at home, and in the world, as they seek to obey His will in a world where that's not always easy.

My Soul Among Lions is a group of musicians in Bloomington, Indiana. They serve under the direction of Warhorn Media, a multi-media ministry of Clearnote Church, Bloomington, dedicated to producing biblically sound and culturally astute resources for the body of Christ. For more information, visit WarhornMedia.com.
Title:Psalms 11-20Format:PaperbackDimensions:56 pages, 11 × 8.5 × 0.12 inPublished:February 16, 2017Publisher:Warhorn MediaLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1940017157

ISBN - 13:9781940017150

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Psalms 11-20

Reviews