Most professionals don't enjoy marketing. Even when they have a service they know will benefit the customer, they are reluctant to market it. In Rainmaking Presentations, author Joe Sommerville shows professionals that there is a marketing tool that positions professionals not as a salesperson, but as an advisor. It's the tool that puts you in front of the economic buyer most often. Whatever you call it, speech, talk, address, lunch and learn, presentation, the scenario is the same. You have somewhere between fifteen minutes to an hour to be in front of a live audience and deliver your message--and to market yourself.
This book shows professionals how to:
- Organize presentations effectively
- Create persuasive marketing messages
- Communicate technical information
- Determine which professional presentations will deliver future business
- Increase the ROI on every presentation you deliver