Ransomed Bride: Book 2

Kobo ebook | August 30, 2009

byJane Peart

not yet rated|write a review

"I won't lose you now!" said Cam in a voice ragged with emotion. The moon moved across the sky from behind the sheltering trees, and suddenly the two of them were enveloped in moonlight. "I love you, and yet I know I have no right to speak to you of this. I'm not free. I’m engaged--" "Oh, Cam, don’t!" she begged. "It cannot be. It is too late. There is no way--" A tremor coursed through her -- a premonition of danger. This was madness, she knew. The two were as much star-crossed lovers as Romeo and Juliet, theirs as forbidden a love by all the same barriers of family, church, and honor. "There has to be a way. There must be. We'll find a way!" Cam declared as he drew her into his arms. "Cam, let me go. We must forget this ever happened." "How can we?" he asked in anguish. Ransomed Bride is a historical romance that brings to life a young couple's choice between duty and love.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$9.99

Available for download
Not available in stores

From the Publisher

"I won't lose you now!" said Cam in a voice ragged with emotion. The moon moved across the sky from behind the sheltering trees, and suddenly the two of them were enveloped in moonlight. "I love you, and yet I know I have no right to speak to you of this. I'm not free. I’m engaged--" "Oh, Cam, don’t!" she begged. "It cannot be. It is t...

Author Jane Peart grew up in North Carolina. She went to college in New England and worked as an airline attendant before becoming a full-time writer. She is the author of over 60 books in both the secular and Christian markets. She writes the following series: Brides of Montclair, Westward Dreams, American Quilts, Orphan Train West, a...

other books by Jane Peart

The Risk of Loving
The Risk of Loving

Kobo ebook|Jul 15 2011

$4.50

Yankee Bride / Rebel Bride: Book 5
Yankee Bride / Rebel Bride: Book 5

Kobo ebook|Aug 30 2009

$9.99

The Pattern
The Pattern

Kobo ebook|Nov 21 2009