Remaining Unbroken (Breaking Series #1)

byJaclyn Lewis

Kobo ebook | May 22, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$0.00

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Come on. Come on, I thought to myself. I'd just lost him. I'd gotten so close, but then he vanished! I rushed over to the school. I knew Amelia Saunders was attending class today, and I had to make sure she was safe. That was when I saw him in the classroom. He was sitting in the seat next to her. His human form had been perfected, so I knew he would be able to be around her for hours, like at school. I saw red with fury. Well, not literally, but close enough. Andrew looked right at me and smirked, mouthing, "I've got her now." I knew I couldn't do anything with him in a room full of witnesses, but I had to think of something. Then I realized something. I only had permission to speak with Amy if Andrew did something first. I couldn't appear to her unless he did, and I couldn't communicate with her unless Andrew had done something threatening. That was when the bell rang, and I saw Amy slowly gather her stuff so she would be out last and not be crushed in the crowd of leaving students. I wasted no time. I had to warn her.
Title:Remaining Unbroken (Breaking Series #1)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:May 22, 2013Publisher:Jaclyn LewisLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1301124729

ISBN - 13:9781301124725

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Remaining Unbroken (Breaking Series #1)

Reviews