byKemuri Karakara

Kobo ebook | April 1, 2012

Pricing and Purchase Info

$10.45

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Manji the notorious killer Red Dog returns with cards to take on the crazed toy maker known as Alice. Alice steps up his deadly game, determined to face Manji and his fellow adventurers head on. Will they be able to defeat the menace? It's more fantasy adventure mayhem in the sequel to Kemuri Karakara's popular adventure series!
Title:Replica Vol.2Format:Kobo ebookPublished:April 1, 2012Publisher:Digital Manga, Inc.Language:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990006243390

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from A captivating dystopian world! Can't wait to see how it'll unfold! The art is wonderfully done, and the story-line is interesting. However, some may find the art a tad bit dark, since this author is not shy in lathering its panels in darker tone to set up a more gothic feel the story. In general, this series will definitely keep you entertained if you're interested in falling into a world where the separation between human and non-human beings are blurred. In regard to the protagonist (Manji), I find his character interesting, since he is a series of contradictions - he is both a mercenary and kinder than the majority of the inhabitants of the universe Kemuri weaves. He provides a great foil to his companion, with how much more human he appears and feels than others. I feel that the author has provided a character you want to root for even, though he may be a bit unconventional. Also, it should be noted that Replica is a 4 volume long series (not too long or short), so it is not a huge investment to purchase this series. I'll be pleased to buy the continuation of this manga, as this volume leaves you curious. Overall, I recommend this series to anyone in the mood for a more dark gothic story, and a protagonist that both fits and tries to contradict the universe presented.
Date published: 2017-09-23