byThe 80/20 Solution

Kobo ebook | November 28, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$1.32

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

The 80/20 Solution provides practical tips on practical themes.  It’s named after the 80/20 rule which generally states 80% of the results are from 20% of the effort.  That’s the point of The 80/20 Solution – to give you most of what you need without much work.  The 80/20 Solution targets audiences looking for general to intermediate information.  The 80/20 Solution provides useful tips on a specific theme – you’ll be informed and ready to immediately apply what you learned.

Resume Writing

If you’re in the job market, you need to be good at writing a resume.  A good resume will get you an interview (at which time you can read The 80/20 Solution for interviewing!).  This 80/20 Solution is for you because it’ll explain how to use your resume to stand out for the job you want!

This 80/20 Solution is also for you if you’re asking the following questions…

How do I improve my resume?
What resume format should I use?
How should I organize my resume?
What are the most important things to include on a resume?
How should I write my resume to get the job I want?

A lot of people procrastinate over resume writing because they don’t know where to start.  You probably have an idea of your experience and skills but you don’t know how best to organize them into a concise replay of your professional life.  Have no fear – put your mind into the state of a storyteller and a salesperson – and you’ll be crafting a winning resume in no time.  This 80/20 Solution is going to focus on how to organize your resume, the most important things to include, how to weave your accomplishments into a winning story and also give you tips and tricks on how to customize your resume.

Title:Resume Writing – The 80/20 SolutionFormat:Kobo ebookPublished:November 28, 2015Publisher:The 80/20 Solution, LLCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990051267761

Reviews