$16.99 list price save 34%
Earn 56 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

READ THE STORIES THAT INSPIRED THE NEW CW TV SERIES! 

In the past two years, the little town of Riverdale has changed in a number of amazing ways. The entire Archie universe has been given a fresh coat of paint and it's only getting bigger and better from here. Road to Riverdale presents to readers all of the third issues of each of our new series so far, including Archie, Jughead, Betty and Veronica, Josie and the Pussycats, and Reggie & Me. This graphic novel features riveting stories and dazzling artwork from superstar writers and artists like Mark Waid, Adam Hughes, Marguerite Bennett, Fiona Staples, Chip Zdarsky and much more. You won't want to miss out on this one-of-a-kind collection that shines the spotlight on the New Riverdale, and serves as the ultimate guide for both new readers and long-time fans.
MARK WAID is an Eisner Award-winning American comic book writer. He is well known for his eight-year run as writer of the DC Comics' title THE FLASH, as well as his scripting of the limited series KINGDOM COME and SUPERMAN: BIRTHRIGHT, and his work on Marvel Comics' CAPTAIN AMERICA. Waid also served as Editor-in-Chief, and later, Chief...
Title:Road To Riverdale Vol. 3Format:PaperbackProduct dimensions:136 pages, 10.2 × 6.6 × 0.4 inShipping dimensions:10.2 × 6.6 × 0.4 inPublished:August 8, 2017Publisher:Archie Comic PublicationsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1682559645

ISBN - 13:9781682559642

Reviews

Rated 2 out of 5 by from Stick to the Individual Comics 2.5 stars Overall, my experience with this comic was....good. Nothing beyond average. For me, I had only read the first issue (from the reboot of the "Archie" comics). In all honesty, if I was up-to-date with all the comics that are featured in this compilation, I would have been disappointed and this would be an unnecessary read. Even still, even though these issues are new to me, I do still stand by the opinion that this "Road to Riverdale" series is questionable when it comes to publications. All of these issues are featured within the comics of origin so it feels as if this specific compilation series is more of a promotional tool. I would recommend those individual series ("Archie", "Betty and Veronica", "Jughead", "Reggie and Me", "Josie and the Pussycats") to be read before I would recommend these. Specifically, to this volume, the stories for each of these comics were good and entertaining. I did have some moments where I thought the illustrations were not up to par to the issues included in the previous volume but they still were okay.
Date published: 2018-11-28