$11.99 list price
Earn 58 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Tuxedo Mask gone bad?! As more of her closest allies fall under the power of the evil Queen Beryl, Usagi comes closer to discovering the truth behind her past. The stage is set for an all-out battle for the fate of Earth between the Sailor Guardians and the forces of evil. But when the dust settles, a little girl calling herself “Usagi” falls from the sky and right into the arms of Mamoru. What is her connection to Sailor Moon and why does she want the Legendary Silver Crystal?

This new edition of Sailor Moon features:

- An entirely new, incredibly accurate translation!
- Japanese-style, right-to-left reading!
- New cover art never before seen in the U.S.!
- The original Japanese character names!
- Detailed translation notes!
Naoko Takeuchi lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime and manga fans worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga and anime to date, and with this reissue, it has once again taken its place as one of the most popular manga in America.
Title:Sailor Moon 3Format:PaperbackDimensions:248 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.7 inPublished:January 17, 2012Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1935429760

ISBN - 13:9781935429760

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Still fantastic Great story with new challenges for Usagi to overcome
Date published: 2018-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not enough stars to rate this amazing title This series continues to work its magic!
Date published: 2017-11-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Different from the anime We all know the book is usually different from screen adaptations, but just a warning to parents: the manga is intended for a more mature (teen) audience. There are a few comments/ images/ references that may be a little mature for some readers.
Date published: 2017-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I need more Absolutely loved it. Is a more in depth look at the sailor moon story line and I absolutely love the pictures. More please
Date published: 2017-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from . I loved being able to see into the realm of Sailor Moon and the original portrayal. It`s a part of my childhood I've also held onto but the manga have reminded me of the power of love, friendship and being kind to one another.
Date published: 2017-01-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Still good. I'm a bit half and half on this one. Still pretty good but I'm kind of hoping the series gets better; the way things ended with this book seems to be building up to something good though!
Date published: 2017-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from READIT The third part of the collection is just as great as the first two! It's probably when the real plot starts to pick up considerably! #plumreview
Date published: 2016-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sailor Moon 3 Awesome!!!
Date published: 2012-06-27