GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT IN SALES. FAST.
Today’s successful salespeople sell solutions to their customers, rather than push products at them. To do this well you need a diverse range of skills. You need sharp business skills or else you’ll make few or poor sales and negotiating skills for the same reason. You need to be an excellent communicator, have a healthy level of confidence and be able to develop a feeling of empathy and rapport with the people you meet as you pursue sales. You need to be able to understand your customer's needs and wants, design a tailored solution for them and explain exactly what benefits they will derive from it.
Fast Track to Success: Sales helps you do this by giving you an overview of best practice in all aspects of sales, along with practical advice on how to lead and manage a sales team.
This practical, career-oriented book gets you up to speed on sales quickly. It gives you:
- Sales in a nutshell - a series of frequently-asked-questions to give you a concise overview of the subject
- The top 10 tools and techniques you can use to help you develop your approach to successful selling
- Simple checklists to help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your capabilities and those of your team
- Advice on leading your team – how to decide your leadership style and build your team
- Tips on how to progress your career, whether it’s your first 10 weeks in the job or whether you’re looking to get right to the top
Don’t get left behind, set out on the Fast Track today. For more resources, log on to the series website at www.fast-track-me.com.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
The Fast Track books provide you with a complete resource to get ahead as a manager – faster. They bring together the latest business thinking, cutting edge online material and all the practical techniques you need to fast track your career. Specially designed to help you learn what you need to know and to develop the skills you need to get ahead, each book is broken down into 4 key areas:
- Awareness - find out where you are now and what you need to do to improve
- Business building - the tools and techniques you need to build up your skills
- Career development- learn the steps you should take now if you want to get ahead
- Director’s toolkit - tips to get you to the top. And make sure you stay there!
Fast Track features include:
- The Fast Track Top 10 – a concise, cutting edge summary of the information you need to shine
- Quick Tips and FAQs – a short cut to practical advice from people who have been there before you and succeeded
- Real life stories to give examples of what works – and critically, what doesn’t
- Practical career guidance including a framework of objectives for your first 10 weeks in a new role
- Expert Voices – to give you the state of the art view from today’s leading experts
Visit the companion web-site www.Fast-Track-Me.com to learn more about the books and explore the business methods, tools and techniques contained in each book – log on now to get on the Fast Track today.
About the authors
John is a Senior Management Consultant with Mercuri International, one of the world's largest sales consultancies.
At Mercuri he is actively involved with selling as well as developing and delivering sales and sales management training workshops to companies across all industries around the world. He has 25 years experience in selling to SMEs as well as the world's largest multinationals in Europe, North America and the Middle and Near