byAlyssa Rose Ivy

Kobo ebook | April 30, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$4.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Jared is Vera's perfect man—until he opens his mouth. An incredible body and set of wings can only go so far when everything he says seems designed to make her mad. Still, she can't deny her intense attraction or the fact that he is the closest thing she has to a friend.

Jared doesn't go for bear shifters, especially ones that are related to his ex, but he can't resist Vera's charm or the way she understands him better than anyone else.

As suspicions build and loyalties are tested, Vera and Jared realize that they may not be able to trust anyone but each other. 

*New Adult Romance*

Title:Savor (The Empire Chronicles #4)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:April 30, 2015Publisher:Alyssa Rose IvyLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990050432207

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Savor Yet another great book in the Empire Chronicles. Jared and Vera are such a great couple, bothe stubborn but with lots of heart
Date published: 2015-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from One of I have received an ARC copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. Firstly, I have to thank Alyssa for providing me with an ARC copy. Secondly, I just want to thank her that she decided to be an author and share all the stories with us. This book is simply amazing. It's thrilling, pulling you in straight away so much that you are just not able to put the book down. Jared's and Vera are the most funny, infuriating and entertaining couple ever. I loved every letter with them. You are never boring with them. They are both trying to learn how to trust people, how to interact with others and also not to run away from the problems they are facing. And one problem is quite a huge shock for both of them. Their feeling towards each other. What was supposed to be only passion and lust, turned to be a totally different thing. Jealousy, possessiveness and trust are the feeling they promised never to feel. I just love how Alyssa made those two characters compliment each other. They strong, loyal and stubborn. But they also know how to be there for each other. Even if they don't want to admit it they already give the vibe of the perfect couple and that sends a message to anyone interested: SHE-HE IS MINE! The story is amazing. It picks up straight after last part: Vera and Jared are travelling to Vera's family Island, where she is supposed to meet her mother and father. But they both don't expect to find secrets, fate and possibility of a war, that no one could have seen coming. I loved this part. Jared is the one for me. I love Levi and Owen, but Jared with his jerk attitude and soft heart is the thing that always pulls me to a perfect book boyfriend. I can't wait for the next part, especially when you can see that everyone starts to fall into place from other books, creating an even more amazing story! Amazing, HUGE Fat 5 Stars (even though there is not enough stars to give!)
Date published: 2015-04-30