byKate Perry

Kobo ebook | December 4, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$0.00

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

"Perry is a storyteller, weaving magic wherever she goes, much to the delight of her millions of fans." – The Literary Shed  

Rosalind Summerhill is on the verge of becoming the next Vera Wang, as far away from her family and their drama as she can get. The last thing she wants is to leave San Francisco for London, especially not to deal with her father's latest scandal—dying in his mistress's arms. 

Only her father's will missing and her mother will lose everything if it's discovered. Reluctantly joining forces with her sisters to seek and destroy the will is the only way of ensuring her father doesn't win in the end. 

Enter Nick Long, the one bright spot about returning to London. Nick's everything she's ever dreamed of in a man—supportive, eager to help, and bone-meltingly sexy. But Nick's motives aren't as pure as they seem, and the secret he's keeping may tear Rosalind's family and fortune apart. 

The Summerhill series, a modern Downton Abbey: 

Book 1: SAY YOU WILL 

Book 2: LOST IN LOVE 

Book 3: LET'S MISBEHAVE 

Book 4: STAY THE NIGHT 

Book 5: ONCE UPON A DREAM 

Book 6: HOW SWEET IT IS 

Book 7: GIVE A LITTLE

ABOUT KATE:

Kate writes about hope, and dreams, and the bonds of friendship and family. Her acclaimed novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world, and her books have been translated into several languages. All her stories feature sassy, independent women who just want love and earthy men full of heart who are more than able to rise to the occasion. 

Title:Say You Will: Book 1Format:Kobo ebookPublished:December 4, 2013Publisher:Phoenix Rising Enterprises, Inc.Language:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1939102138

ISBN - 13:9781939102133

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 by from It was o.k. Not as good a read as others I have read written by Kate. It was o.k. Read it to the end so it was not too boring but didn't enjoy as I usually enjoy her books, maybe it was just the mood I was in at that time.
Date published: 2015-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Say u will Absoloutly amazing love the way how she brings back the bound aong the susters n their mother and each girl gets the right guy
Date published: 2015-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved it Finished this book in practically a day. It is very entertaining as well as an easy read. I will definitely be finishing the Summerhill series!
Date published: 2015-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It was a really good read It keeps your mind focused and wandering, fantasizing it's a book a woman can really open her mind to and visualize what is happening
Date published: 2015-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Say You Will Awesome story. Can't wait to start reading the next one in the series. I have read the entire Laurel Heights series and plan yo read all of this series as well.
Date published: 2015-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Really wonderful author. Carries you into a whole new world
Date published: 2014-11-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Say You Will Above average family intrigue and romance story!
Date published: 2014-10-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Say you will I enjoyed this mix of history and modern romance.
Date published: 2014-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Brilliant Absolutely love this book. If you are a fan of Kate Perry you will definitely love it too.
Date published: 2014-09-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Say you will Wonderful read looking forward to ext in the series Kate id my new best novelist..you truly sre great ☺
Date published: 2014-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Makes anyone believe in love and family again. Kate Perry makes everyone believe in their own fairytale!
Date published: 2014-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Miss A very good story and im glad the sisters all got back together again
Date published: 2014-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Say you will Another great read cannot wait for the next one :)
Date published: 2013-12-08