- Easy-to-understand introduction to HTML
- Examples of markup for reference and review
- Covers web page layout and design
Use with these courses:
- Introduction to HTML
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- Web Page Layout and Design
- Computer Science
- Web Development
- SCHAUM'S OUTLINES OVER 30 MILLION SOLD
Master the fundamentals of HTML with Schaum'sthe high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams and projects!
Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides.
Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Use detailed examples to solve problems
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct formatwithout overwhelming you with unnecessary jargon. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to rememberfast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- The most recent specifications for HTML (4.01)
- The current and pending specifications for XHTML (1.0 and 1.1)
- Easy to use reference for syntax, semantics, and markup
- Everything you need to design and build usable, effective web pages
If you want top grades and a thorough understanding of HTML, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
- Introduction to HTML
- HTML Page Formatting Basics
- Advanced Web Page Formatting
- Web Graphics Basics
- Advanced Web Graphics
- Tables and Frames
- Web Page Forms
- Cascading Style Sheets and Dynamic HTML
- Introduction to XHTML
- Introduction to XML 1.0
- The HTML 4.01 Tag Set
Related Titles in Schaum's Outlines Computing
Data Structures with C++
Essential Computer Mathematics
Fundamentals of Computing with C++
Microprocessor Fundamentals, 2nd Ed.
Programming with Basic
Programming with C, 2nd Ed.
Programming with C++
Programming with FORTRAN 77
Programming with FORTRAN 90
Programming with Java
Programming with Modern Structured COBOL, 2nd Ed.
Programming with Pascal, 2nd Ed.
Programming with Structured Basic, 4th Ed.