Secret Garden Artist's Edition: 20 Drawings To Color And Frame by Johanna BasfordSecret Garden Artist's Edition: 20 Drawings To Color And Frame by Johanna Basford

Secret Garden Artist's Edition: 20 Drawings To Color And Frame

byJohanna Basford

Paperback | September 15, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$20.59 online 
$31.95 list price save 35%
Earn 103 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

From the same ink artist and original publisher who brought you SECRET GARDEN and ENCHANTED FOREST (both international bestsellers), comes an exciting new coloring format: the poster book. Over-sized, printed on a single side on extremely thick card stock of 400 gsm, and easy to pull out for framing, SECRET GARDEN: THE ARTIST'S EDITION provides larger spaces for an easier coloring experience. This poster book features 20 enlarged designs from Johanna Basford's first book, SECRET GARDEN, currently a #1 New York Times Bestseller.
Johanna Basford is an illustrator and ink evangelist who creates intricate and hand-drawn illustrations rooted in the flora and fauna that surrounds her home in rural Scotland.
Title:Secret Garden Artist's Edition: 20 Drawings To Color And FrameFormat:PaperbackDimensions:42 pages, 13 × 9.88 × 0.5 inPublished:September 15, 2015Publisher:Laurence KingLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1780677316

ISBN - 13:9781780677316

by Johanna Basford

$20.59$31.95

In stock online

Not available in stores

Coloured Pencils - Set of 24
Coloured Pencils - Set of 24

by Indigo

$8.00$16.00

In stock online

Not available in stores

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it Love this colouring book. So many different designs to choose from and they're all very relaxing.
Date published: 2017-06-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Much better than book Amazing! I absolutely love artist edition of this book. Great paper quality, amazing illustrations, one sided! Exactly what I need!
Date published: 2017-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing quality This is full of prints you can color and frame...the pictures are beautiful...You will be lost in creative bliss.
Date published: 2017-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it! I bought it online. This book has a perfect quality to draw. Each paper is thick. And also can put it inside the frame.
Date published: 2016-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Quality This colouring book is excellent. The illustrations are amazing and fun to colour and the pages are very nice thick good quality paper.
Date published: 2016-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great colouring book! I love this book - the pages are one sided and super thick so I can colour with Sharpie markers and not worry about bleeding through and ruining other pages!
Date published: 2016-11-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Purchase! Compared to the many other adult colouring books that I have purchased, this one stands above the rest. The paper quality is superb with good thick pages which allow the colourer to use any medium on them - pencil crayons, markers, etc. without bleeding through onto the next page. Each page is able to be removed from the book cleanly to be hung up or framed. The images are whimsical and enchanting, some being simple, others more detailed and intricate. I love this colouring book and would definitely recommend it!
Date published: 2016-01-02