SECRETS OF AN OVER 50 FORMER FAT MAN: Weight Loss and Fitness "How To" Guide Especially for Those Over Age 50 by Scott Deuty

SECRETS OF AN OVER 50 FORMER FAT MAN: Weight Loss and Fitness "How To" Guide Especially for Those…

byScott Deuty

Kobo ebook | October 17, 2014

Pricing and Purchase Info

$7.87

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Yes you can have the body you always wanted!  I’m an every day guy who reveals my secrets to losing nearly 60 pounds to get the body I always wanted.  I never ran a single step during this entire journey!

This book is not about “what” to do to lose weight.  It is a book about “how” to lose weight, get fit, and maintain your health. 

Other books instruct you to follow a certain regiment.  This work reveals the secrets for finding the correct routine for you and remaining motivated.

Follow the journey of a man who loses nearly 60 pounds without ever running a single step.  Furthermore, he keeps the weight off and buffs upf due to a lifestyle change. More than just another "what" to do book, this work provides valuable insight into obtaining fitness as well as retaining fitness all while enjoying the process. The story unfolds as it happens in an interesting documentary that anyone can implement whether you are young or above 50. The work does focus on an area that has little material available; men over 50. 
Whereas most books focus on an exercise routine and stringent diet, this work targets the main methods for losing weight in a sensible, enjoyable manner. The main theme centers on the mental effort rather than the physical. We all have the power of choice in life. Once you decide you desire a certain look, use these methods to achieve the same success as the author by implementing a lifestyle change. It's much easier than you think. Use the mental methods to incorporate physical activities and eating habits that are easy and fun to do. No more sweating and starving. You are going to like the way you look and feel while enjoying the journey!

Title:SECRETS OF AN OVER 50 FORMER FAT MAN: Weight Loss and Fitness "How To" Guide Especially for Those…Format:Kobo ebookPublished:October 17, 2014Publisher:Scott DeutyLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990046091968

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews