The #1 bestseller on the art of closing sales is now fully updated to meet the challenges of today’s competitive new sales environment—with 53 case studies drawn from real life.
The sixth edition features the newest selling tactics and strategies, the latest products, and the new salesperson/customer relations. Among the newer methods covered are critical path selling, group selling and teleconferencing, strategic selling, consultative selling, conceptual selling, empathic selling, and key account selling. Plus, you’ll also discover, step-by-step, the secrets of how to:
• Analyze the customer’s psyche to determine your selling strategy
• Cash in on the callbacks and follow-up visits
• Make more effective use of the telephone
• Get great leads from satisfied clients
• Profit from telemarketing
• Make sure a closed sale stays closed
Highlighted by actual real-world examples that demonstrate these successful strategies and techniques in action, Secrets of Closing Sales gives you the tested tools you need to double or even triple your current income.
“The appeal of this . . . is in the stories and closing lines collected from master salespeople. You’ll be struck by how simple and effective many techniques are.”—Executive Book Summaries