Seraph Of The End, 1: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe At Sixteen by Takaya KagamiSeraph Of The End, 1: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe At Sixteen by Takaya Kagami

Seraph Of The End, 1: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe At Sixteen

byTakaya KagamiIllustratorYamato Yamamoto

Paperback | January 26, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$20.46 online 
$20.95 list price
Earn 102 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

The apocalypse is not only near, but a certainty. Set before the event and the aftermath detailed by the hit manga, this stand-alone prequel light novel series chronicles the inexorable approach of the reign of vampires. Witness the trials of Guren Ichi­nose, who must hide his true strength even as he is trampled on at an academy for the insufferably privileged.

Includes 28 pages of illustrations, 7 of them in color!
Takaya Kagami is a prolific light novelist whose works include the action and fantasy series A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives, which spawned a manga and anime series, as well as The Legend of Legendary Heroes, which has also been adapted into manga, anime and a video game.
Title:Seraph Of The End, 1: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe At SixteenFormat:PaperbackDimensions:350 pages, 7.49 × 5.5 × 0.89 inPublished:January 26, 2016Publisher:Kodansha USALanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1941220983

ISBN - 13:9781941220986

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing!! I loved the original story of Seraph of the end, but to me, this one is even better! Guren and Shinya are my favourite characters from the original series, so I loved getting to read this story with Guren as the main character!!
Date published: 2017-08-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from loved this light novel series great backstory on guren. must read if you liked the manga or anime series
Date published: 2017-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Guren Ichinose! Although I purchased the second volume before this one, I can say that Seraph of the End is a magnificent series to binge on. Again, it serves as great value for money, considering how two books are bundled up into one, at a reasonable price compared to other anime light novels. I have almost no problems with this book, apart from one or two trivial, typographical errors that can be easily overlooked. I'm very thankful that there is an official English release available for Catastrophe at Sixteen, and of course, after the third installment, I'll be eagerly waiting for the fourth and more! (The fourth installment released in Japan last month, so I'm sure the English version will arrive in the upcoming year or two.) Highly recommended, and if you haven't gotten yourself a copy yet, you're missing out! ♥ #plumreview
Date published: 2017-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Before the Fall This is the story of Seraph of the End, or Owari no Seraph, before the fall in Guren's perspective. You get to know what the commander of the Moon Demon Company was like in high school and perhaps even how the fall even happened in a more detailed manner (for those who have been keeping up with the translations of the manga online). The art is just as good and let's face it. Reading a story that Guren, the person who teases-AHEM, I mean the person who teaches Yu was like when he was Yu's age.
Date published: 2016-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic Loved it. Was so excited for the translation to come out.
Date published: 2016-03-04