Seraph Of The End, 2: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe At Sixteen by Takaya KagamiSeraph Of The End, 2: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe At Sixteen by Takaya Kagami

Seraph Of The End, 2: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe At Sixteen

byTakaya KagamiIllustratorYamato Yamamoto

Paperback | May 31, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$20.95

Earn 105 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Guren finds his peers treating him in an altogether different manner now that he is a follower of Kureto Hiragi, the exclusive First Shibuya High School's star student and powerbroker. Unbowed at heart, however, the Ichinose heir directs his clan to research forbidden demonic magic in preparation for the apocalypse.
Takaya Kagami is a prolific light novelist whose works include the action and fantasy series A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives, which spawned a manga and anime series, as well as The Legend of Legendary Heroes, which has also been adapted into manga, anime and a video game.
Title:Seraph Of The End, 2: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe At SixteenFormat:PaperbackDimensions:400 pages, 7.5 × 5.5 × 0.9 inPublished:May 31, 2016Publisher:Kodansha USALanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1942993056

ISBN - 13:9781942993056

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect! These light novels are so amazing, the only problem is how long it takes for the japanese version to translate to english!! But they are completely worth the wait!
Date published: 2017-08-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I'm in Love I'm in love with this series. I love this author. I love these characters. So much love~
Date published: 2016-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great value for money! Owari no Seraph/Seraph of the End is an amazing series! I was very pleased to see that Indigo has installments of the Light Novel available. Catastrophe at Sixteen features one of the more popular characters of the series, as hinted by the title-- Guren Ichinose. It's a splendid novel focusing on the 'supporting' characters of the show, and it provides deeper insight regarding the apocalyptic setting, and what transpired before the main story with Mika/Yuu/Shinoa/etc. Considering how it's 400 pages long, in addition to several colored illustration pages, I find that $20.95 is a great price for an anime Light Novel of this quality. (Anime merchandise is pricey in general!) #plumreview
Date published: 2016-11-10