Seraph Of The End, 3: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe At Sixteen by Takaya KagamiSeraph Of The End, 3: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe At Sixteen by Takaya Kagami

Seraph Of The End, 3: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe At Sixteen

byTakaya KagamiIllustratorYamato Yamamoto

Paperback | November 8, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$20.95

Earn 105 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Not only Guren but his closest allies among the Imperial Demons have accepted forbidden power, and the merciless Hiragi Clan orders them to go after its once-favorite but treacherous daughter Mahiru. The vampires, however, are ready to show that no human faction stands a chance against them.

Christmas is finally here, an apocalyptic time of year for all good boys and girls.
Takaya Kagami is a prolific light novelist whose works include the action and fantasy series A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives, which spawned a manga and anime series, as well as The Legend of Legendary Heroes, which has also been adapted into manga, anime, and a video game.
Title:Seraph Of The End, 3: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe At SixteenFormat:PaperbackDimensions:380 pages, 7.5 × 5.49 × 0.87 inPublished:November 8, 2016Publisher:Kodansha USALanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1942993749

ISBN - 13:9781942993742

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Learning things about the original manga One thing I love about these light novels is that they include things from the original manga, and you learn the origins of lots of things! You even learn more about Yuu's demon, Ashuramaru, and Shinoa's demon, Shi. The story is so interesting!!!
Date published: 2017-08-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It's worth it. Buy it. 2 volumes in 1 for ~$20. Great deal, great characters, did I mention that I love the characters?
Date published: 2016-12-04