Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

AUDIE AWARDS FINALIST

Paranormal Romance: Book 1. USA TODAY BESTSELLING SERIES

Seven years ago, my world ended.
Seven years later, my new life began.

It's been seven years since Lexi Knight lost her brother in a tragic accident. On the anniversary of his death, her brother's best friend shows up unexpectedly - a man she hasn't seen since the funeral. He is no longer the boy Lexi once knew, but a dangerous-looking man with tattoos and dark secrets. He broke her trust and abandoned her family, yet what he reveals makes it impossible to stay angry. Lexi has been secretly infatuated with Austin since childhood, so finding out he's a Shifter just makes him sexier. Dammit.

Austin Cole has returned to the city where he grew up, and just in time. He's lived a hard life these past seven years, and the shadows of his past are threatening to destroy Lexi's family. It's time that she learned the truth about her brother, but there is a shocking twist that Austin never saw coming. Now he must protect her family when her mother and sister wind up in mortal danger. Will Lexi learn to accept the truth about who he is, and can Austin salvage a relationship from the ruins of their past?

Cliffhanger-free
HEA

SEVEN SERIES (COMPLETE):
Book 1 - Seven Years
Book 2 - Six Months
Book 3 - Five Weeks
Book 4 - Four Days
Book 5 - Three Hours
Book 6 - Two Minutes]
Book 7 - One Second
Book 8 - Winter Moon (Bonus Novella)

MAGERI SERIES (COMPLETE):
Book 1 - Sterling
Book 2 - Twist
Book 3 - Impulse
Book 4 - Gravity
Book 5 - Shine - Final Installment
Book 6 - The Gift (Bonus Novella)

MAGERI WORLD NOVELS
Risk

SEVEN WORLD NOVELS
Charming

CROSSBREED SERIES - New!
Book 1: Keystone
Book 2: Ravenheart

OTHER BOOKS:
Closer: A Novella

Title:Seven Years (Seven Series #1)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:October 21, 2013Publisher:Dannika DarkLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990007204109

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from seven years brilliant, could nt wait to start the second book, never thought i would enjoy this type of book as i prefer thrillers but could put it down or stop thinking about it as couldn't wait to keep reading it
Date published: 2015-03-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from loved it im hooked on this series. loved all of them bar four days. i love how posessive and protective each of the men are with their women.and you can cut the sexual tension with a knife!
Date published: 2015-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My New Favourite Author! Such an amazing writer Loved it! Dannika Dark is my new favourite author. It has it all - action, mystery, love, strong believable characters. Can't wait for the next book in the series.
Date published: 2015-01-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Seven years Really really good
Date published: 2014-07-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Seven Years What a great book. .I am so impatient and wish I could just read the whole series now!!
Date published: 2014-03-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Seven Years I have enjoyed Dannika's Mageri Series and I am looking forward to reading her new series Seven. The first book was a good starting point, looking forward to the new adventure this series holds.
Date published: 2014-01-25