Sexy Skinny Healthy Diet by Charity Katelin

Sexy Skinny Healthy Diet

byCharity Katelin

Kobo ebook | April 23, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$11.29

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

On a carb and sugar diet, you have a 30% chance of being obese, a 40% of being fat (yet soon to be obes, and of the other 30%, there is diabetes and weight loss surgery.   And this is just the weight issues.  

If you have been reading the pesticide and herbicide reports, there is a 900% increase in their use since GMO’s have been introduced.  The bugs and weeds have been mutating into super bugs and weeds to counter the effects of GMO foods, which are everywhere.  This is just natural biology, like in the overuse of antibiotics.  Fruits and veggies are now toxic, and you can’t peel and wash them to be safe.  One person on NPR radio drew 14 vials of blood and checked for over 300 nasty chemicals in his body.  He had over 200 present in the blood stream.  And it is not limited to pesticides and herbicides.  There is things like e-coli in the veggies from cow manure.  There is mountains and mountains of cow manure, and they need something to do with it.

This is a low-carb liquid diet book to easily get and keep you healthy, skinny, and illness free.  This diet is an extreme RADICAL change in your eating habits.  This diet teaches you how to STOP EATING and AVOID SUGAR.  You will eat less foods, yet safer foods.  This diet does yeast elimination, automatically.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
TO Never Get Hungry
TO Be Super Healthy
TO Stop The Mad Food Cravings
TO Reduce Teeth Problems
TO Make Controlling Calories Easy
TO BE SUPER Energetic Without Energy Drinks
TO Break Food Addictions
TO Keep An Even Blood Sugar Level (never be a diabetic)
TO Eliminate A Lot Of The Food Bacteria Illnesses
TO Not Get UTI’s
TO Keep A Body Skinny With Just Walking
TO Reduce The Cancer Risks (No Sugar In This Diet)
TO Fuel The Body With Body Fat (burn fat constantly, and all night)

It is all a lot easier than you think, because you been doing it on sugar as your fuel source goes down, so you have to endlessly fuel your body every time your blood sugar levels goes down, and your body thinks it is out of fuel, or every 2-4 hours.

Title:Sexy Skinny Healthy DietFormat:Kobo ebookPublished:April 23, 2013Publisher:Charity Katelin, llcLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990045597195

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews