byDannika Dark

Kobo ebook | December 20, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

5th and Final Installment in the Mageri Series by USA Today Bestselling author, Dannika Dark

Love is infinite.
Hate is absolute.

In the short span of a year, Silver has gone from becoming a Mage to discovering the truth about her unique genetics. Logan Cross went from her mortal enemy to her immortal lover, but a threat is fast approaching like an inevitable storm. Attacks are underway against the Mageri and one man is behind it--an elusive foe who is an unstoppable force. Nero is not Silver's only concern as someone close to her is arrested for treason. In the midst of chaos, Silver discovers she cannot protect everyone from the wrath of fate, including her own Ghuardian.

Justus finally opens his heart, but an unexpected turn of events could darken his soul forever. Secrets are revealed that will leave you reeling from one twist after the next. Would you sacrifice everything for love?

Destiny has set sail and once she alters her course, no one's life will ever be the same in this explosive conclusion to the Mageri Series.

MAGERI SERIES (COMPLETE):
Book 1 - Sterling
Book 2 - Twist
Book 3 - Impulse
Book 4 - Gravity
Book 5 - Shine - Final Installment
Book 6 - The Gift (Bonus Novella)

MAGERI WORLD NOVELS
Risk

SEVEN SERIES (COMPLETE):
Book 1 - Seven Years
Book 2 - Six Months
Book 3 - Five Weeks
Book 4 - Four Days
Book 5 - Three Hours
Book 6 - Two Minutes]
Book 7 - One Second
Book 8 - Winter Moon (Bonus Novella)

SEVEN WORLD NOVELS
Charming

CROSSBREED SERIES - New!
Book 1: Keystone
Book 2: Ravenheart

OTHER BOOKS:
Closer: A Novella

Title:Shine (Mageri Series: Book 5)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:December 20, 2013Publisher:Dannika DarkLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990015056219

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from FAB! Excellent series of books..... would love to see this made in to a tv series..... the stories and lives could go on and on
Date published: 2015-08-26
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Shine I think that the Mageri series is very good. It would be excellent with less details in sex scenes.
Date published: 2015-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Loved the entire series. Excellent books "xxxxxxxxxxx. Xxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxx. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. X. X xx x.
Date published: 2015-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very good book Really good end to a series but I wish something would have been said about Kane he just disappears.
Date published: 2014-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wow I totally loved the series, read the complete series in 4 days. I totally fell in love with logan.
Date published: 2014-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Mageri Series An amazing captivating series. I'm sad that I've finished. It kept me up late at night reading chapter after chapter not wanting it to end. Not wanting to put it down. Please, find another challenge for Silver ......
Date published: 2014-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great This book brought happiness to my travel to work. I know I will recommend this book series to friends.
Date published: 2014-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great What a great way to end this series...only part that I would have loved to see last longer, was the big fight with Nero...but I think thats just because I want this series to go on longer...very well written...I thoroughly enjoyed this series!!!
Date published: 2014-07-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Mr Magic in more way than one. A very good read
Date published: 2014-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome! I got so wrapped up on this series!! Love the idea and all that went with it!!
Date published: 2014-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Shine Great ending to a great series. I laughed and cried. I thoroughly enjoyed these books & the characters.
Date published: 2014-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Twist Just finished this book and loved the whole Mageri series.
Date published: 2014-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic last Mageri book What can I say, great plot and character development Again! Wonderful!
Date published: 2014-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Shine Cannot believe this is the last book in the series...feel a little empty without Silver and co brightening up my day!! Definately recomend....hope you all love the series as much as me!!!
Date published: 2014-02-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Shine great ending Although I'm sad this is the last silver book I have to say it was great. I'm so glad I found these books. If you haven't read this series do it . They are page turners.
Date published: 2013-12-28