Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes by Ian K. SmithShred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes by Ian K. Smith

Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes

byIan K. Smith

Mass Market Paperback | December 29, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$11.59 online 
$11.99 list price
Earn 58 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Which diet can you go on when nothing else is working?

SHRED
? Meal spacing
? Snacking
? Meal replacement
? Strategic exercise
? "Diet confusion"

This diet will rev up your body's performance, boost metabolism, and shred excess weight permanently. Shred never leaves you hungry-some say there's almost too much to eat! You can Shred at home or on the road and customize Shred to fit your specific weight loss goals.

Shred sets you up for a lifetime of thin!

Includes 30 meal replacement recipes!

This edition of the book is the deluxe, tall rack mass market paperback.

IAN K. SMITH, M.D., is the number one bestselling author of The Fat Smash Diet, Extreme Fat Smash Diet, The 4 Day Diet, and the SHRED franchise. He is a medical contributor on The Rachael Ray Show, host of nationally syndicated radio show HealthWatch, and served as the medical/diet expert for six seasons on VH1's hit Celebrity Fit Clu...
Title:Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 SizesFormat:Mass Market PaperbackDimensions:320 pages, 7.51 × 4.3 × 0.85 inPublished:December 29, 2015Publisher:St. Martin's PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1250080517

ISBN - 13:9781250080516

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Editorial Reviews

I started Shredding twenty days ago. I've lost a total of 10 lbs. I don't miss all the junk food and fast foods I used to eat. I'm never hungry on the Shred diet. This is the lifestyle change I truly needed.