The fast and easy way to learn signals and systems
Get a working knowledge of signal processing and systems--even if you don't have formal training, unlimited time, or a genius IQ. Signals and Systems Demystified offers an effective, illuminating, and entertaining way to learn this essential electrical engineering subject.
First, you'll learn methods used to calculate energy and power in signals. Next, you'll study signals in the frequency domain using Fourier analysis. Other topics covered include amplitude, frequency, and phase modulation, spectral analysis, convolution, the Laplace transform, and the z-transform. Packed with hundreds of sample equations and explained solutions, and featuring end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam, this book will teach you the fundamentals of signals and systems in no time at all.
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Signals and Systems Demystified is your shortcut to mastering this complex subject.
This hands-on, self-teaching text offers:
- An easy way to understand signal processing and systems
- Hundreds of worked examples with solutions
- A quiz at the end of each chapter to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- A final exam at the end of the book
- No unnecessary technical jargon
- A time-saving approach to performing better on an exam or at work!