Sneak Attack: Tapped Out, #2

byCari Quinn

Kobo ebook | May 29, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$3.96

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

She thought she’d fought her final match…but the bout isn’t over yet.

Mia Anderson found more than she ever bargained for when she set up a fight with reigning king of the underground MMA fighters, Tray “Fox” Knox. Eight months have passed, and both have walked away from the sport that brought them together. Now they fight for love, not blood. Until a voice from the past comes back to haunt Mia, causing her to struggle with her secrets and her need for Tray.

Tray’s tired of battling to be with a woman who keeps pushing him away. He loves Mia, but maybe he can’t love her through this. Not unless she will let him put his back to hers, all or nothing. He’s ready to slay any demon she has—except the one she refuses to share.

One opponent will walk away the victor. And one will lose…everything.

Sneak Attack is book 2 in the Tapped Out series, a short novel that follows Shadowboxer, Takedown and Body Shot.

Title:Sneak Attack: Tapped Out, #2Format:Kobo ebookPublished:May 29, 2015Publisher:Rainbow Rage PublishingLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1940346096

ISBN - 13:9781940346090

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Yep. That's how I like it. Great strong central characters. Love story beyond compare. My HEA on overload. The underlying issue of kidnapping was inventive.
Date published: 2015-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Must Read!! This book in the Tapped Out series is my favorite so far and much more about Mia and Tray and wow!! This series is darker but is edgy and deals with difficult issues. The characters are different but awesome and once you start it you get drawn in and don't want to put it down!!! I can't wait for Gio and Carley's. And the twist with Slater!!! It's a must read!!!
Date published: 2015-06-07