byMorgan Rice

Kobo ebook | February 9, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$6.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

“THE SORCERER’S RING has all the ingredients for an instant success: plots, counterplots, mystery, valiant knights, and blossoming relationships replete with broken hearts, deception and betrayal. It will keep you entertained for hours, and will satisfy all ages. Recommended for the permanent library of all fantasy readers.”
—Books and Movie Reviews, Roberto Mattos (regarding A Quest of Heroes)

“[An] entertaining epic fantasy.”
—Kirkus Reviews (regarding A Quest of Heroes)

“The beginnings of something remarkable are there.”
—San Francisco Book Review (regarding A Quest of Heroes)

This bundle includes the first three books in Morgan Rice’s #1 Bestselling fantasy series THE SORCERER’S RING (A QUEST OF HEROES, A MARCH OF KINGS and A FATE OF DRAGONS). These three bestselling novels are all here in one convenient file. It is a great introduction to the SORCERER’S RING series. Over 200,000 words of reading, all for an incredible price! It is a great deal, and it also makes the perfect gift!

The series tells the epic tale of the coming of age of Thorgrin, a special 14 year old boy, the least loved of his father, as he strives to become a warrior in the magical Kingdom of the Ring, and as he learns he has powers, and a destiny, he does not understand. An outsider, he must fight for acceptance as he strives to join the King’s elite Legion, and as he falls in love with the king’s 16 year old daughter. Most of all, he must learn who he really is, why his destiny is so important, and why the entire fate of The Ring depends on him.

With its sophisticated world-building and characterization, THE SORCERER’S RING is an epic tale of friends and lovers, of rivals and suitors, of knights and dragons, of intrigues and political machinations, of coming of age, of broken hearts, of deception, ambition and betrayal. It is a tale of honor and courage, of fate and destiny, of sorcery. It is a fantasy that brings us into a world we will never forget, and which will appeal to all ages and genders.

Books #4--#15 in the series are also available!

Title:Sorcerer's Ring Bundle (Books 1,2,3)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:February 9, 2013Publisher:Morgan RiceLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1939416108

ISBN - 13:9781939416100

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from I loved it! l really enjoyed all 3 books, 1 2 3 & i can hardly wait till i start reading 4 5 & 6. Also i like to mention Morgan Rice,keep up the the good work !!
Date published: 2015-04-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Somewhat interesting For the most part, I like the story line. There are some inconsistencies and repetitiveness as well as the author not having a great way with words, but over all I'm liking it enough to buy the next set and continue reading.
Date published: 2015-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Book 1,2 and three. I have not been so entranced by a book since reading David Eddings series. When I was 12 (39 now). I still have those books and read them every couple of years.
Date published: 2015-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great fantasy book series the best I have read Hello, I am new to the Morgan Rice series Sorcerers Ring and bought all the series 17 books. I am not a minor-young adult and am very old, but I had read a preview and gave the series a shot. The series Sorcerer's Ring is not for children because of the violence or some adult content. But a young adult and adults will love this series as much as I do. The series has a great story line and believable characters. The books are well written and fit right into the Fantasy-fiction groups. The author did a splendid job and was very detailed in the story. Without giving spoilers, you will love and hate some characters and some events in the series. There is romance, violence, war and it will draw you into never wanting to put the books down. It is well worth buying and reading this series and I myself have told all my family and friends about the series. Get the books as they are worth the investment for avid readers. Thanks Para
Date published: 2015-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sorcerer's Ring#1,2,3by Morgan Rice Lots of action, graet characters and great story plot. Buying the next ones for sure.
Date published: 2014-09-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Decent story The first three books in the series are nice quick reads. The story is enjoyable. The pacing is quick and keeps you turning the pages. Character development feels a bit washed out however. Overall I'd recommend if you're looking for an imaginative read to pass some time.
Date published: 2014-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Book 1-3 Cant set it down
Date published: 2014-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sorcerer's Ring Book 1,2,3 Fantastic Series :-) :-) :-) :-) <3 Going to start book 4 now
Date published: 2014-04-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Meh The story is fun to follow and the characters are endearing in their own quirky ways, but it seems to me whomever edited these books was sleeping on the job. There were too many instances when errors in grammar, tense, and spelling took me completely out of the story and made me thankful I didn't pay full price for this trilogy package.
Date published: 2014-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sorcerers Ring Bundle books 123 Great book kept me reading way into the night
Date published: 2014-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sorcerers Ring Bundle books 123 Fabulous series, keeps you interested from start to finish, can't wait for the next book :)
Date published: 2014-01-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sorcerers Ring Bundle books 123 I've really enjoyed these books the author keeps you gripped by the events.pity they are short and that when you start getting into the story it comes to an end.
Date published: 2014-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sorcerers Ring Bundle books 123 Amazing storyline. I have not been able to put the books down. I can not wait to read more about Thors adventure. The books do need a good editor, but besides that they are great! I would recommend this series and would love to see it made into a mini series or even movie! Great job Morgan!
Date published: 2014-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from good i like this
Date published: 2014-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sorcerer's ring If this story had been written by my eleven year old daughter I would applaud her effort and hope that her next story was better. There are so many problems that the editor and publisher also deserve censure. Poor characters, poor magical structure, inconsistent storyline,... the list is endless. I've read hundreds of scifi books in my life but gave never felt the need to writte a review until today. Do not buy this book, do not borrow this book, it is a waste of both time and money to read it.
Date published: 2013-11-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 1-2&3 Books 2 & 3 are too short.
Date published: 2013-04-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great read! Really enjoyed the book despite some painful grammatical issues.
Date published: 2013-03-25