Step Into the Moment
Inspired by President Obama's call to action, Spirit of Service is a daily devotional that explores the many ways you can get involved in service to others. With 365 specific suggestions, it shows there is truly a calling for everyone.
Every week offers seven different ways to serve . . .
- Money: Donate—find ways your money can make a difference.
- Energy: Volunteer—put intention into action.
- Focus: Create interest in a cause to bring about change.
- Influence: Use your personal equity to help others.
- Compassion: Open your heart to the needs of others.
- Support: Get involved—stand up for those without a voice.
- Passage: Join someone on their journey as a guide or mentor.
Spirit of Service also lists over 500 organizations with information about how you can help. It provides daily ways to serve in every arena, including the environment, human rights, elder care, youth services, hunger relief, animal conservation, troop support, green living, the arts, literacy, historic preservation, civic participation, and more. To learn more visit www.spiritofservice365.com.
Get into the Spirit of Service Today!