Star Wars Jedi Academy #4: A New Class by Jarrett J KrosoczkaStar Wars Jedi Academy #4: A New Class by Jarrett J Krosoczka

Star Wars Jedi Academy #4: A New Class

byJarrett J Krosoczka

Hardcover | July 26, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$14.65 online 
$16.99 list price save 13%
Earn 73 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Victor Starspeeder is psyched to be starting school at the Jedi Academy. His sister, Christina does not share an enthusiasm for Victor's newfound educational path. She's horrified that her annoying baby brother will be there to cramp her style.

While Victor means well, his excess energy leads him to spend a lot of time in detention with the little, green sage, Yoda. Yoda wants to channel Victor's talents, so he makes the young Padawan join the drama club. Victor is not pleased. "Learn to control your anger, you must! Successfully manage their emotions, a good Jedi can. Box step and jazz hands ... hee hee ... young Padawan will!"

Victor will have to make new friends, get on his sister's good side, learn to use the force, and hope the year's drama club performance ("Wookie Side Story"? "Annie Get Your Lightsaber"?) goes off without a hitch!

Jarrett Krosoczka is the author and illustrator of the Lunch Lady graphic novels, as well as numerous popular picturebooks, including Ollie the Purple Elephant, Punk Farm, Punk Farm on Tour, Max for President, and Baghead. He is a two-timewinner of the Children's Choice Book Award, and has given two TED talks, that have collectively be...
Title:Star Wars Jedi Academy #4: A New ClassFormat:HardcoverDimensions:176 pages, 8.54 × 5.74 × 0.71 inPublished:July 26, 2016Publisher:SCHOLASTIC INCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0545875730

ISBN - 13:9780545875738

Customer Reviews of Star Wars Jedi Academy #4: A New Class

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great series My daughter has loved reading this series
Date published: 2017-04-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great my son loves these, a must have for any child who loves Star Wars
Date published: 2017-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great book for young readers I bought this book for my 7-year old son - he loved it so much he is asking for all of the books in the series.
Date published: 2017-04-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Another great addition Jarrett J. Krosoczka is really on to something with his take on the Star Wars universe. For young and old fans alike.
Date published: 2017-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome! #plumreview Great if you love star wArs
Date published: 2016-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great book. It was an amazing read I highly recommend it!
Date published: 2016-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fun read for any Star Wars fan My son was surprised by the new author/artist but love it just as much! It's a fun read for any Star Wars and Jedi Academy fans. Looking forward to the next one
Date published: 2016-11-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved it! I enjoyed this new addition to the Jedi Academy series.
Date published: 2016-11-05