This broad text provides a complete overview of most standard statistical methods, including multiple regression, analysis of variance, experimental design, and sampling techniques. Assuming a background of only two years of high school algebra, this book teaches intelligent data analysis and covers the principles of good data collection.
* Provides a complete discussion of analysis of data including estimation, diagnostics, and remedial actions
* Examples contain graphical illustration for ease of interpretation
* Intended for use with almost any statistical software
* Examples are worked to a logical conclusion, including interpretation of results
* A complete Instructor's Manual is available to adopters