Stedman's Medical Transcription Skill Builders: Creating Neurology Reportsis the best new resource for medical transcription education. A brand-new addition to theStedman's Medical Transcription Skill Buildersseries,Creating Neurology Reportsdelivers the tools needed to master the terminology, gain valuable transcription experience, and learn editing and proofreading skills, all of which are required to succeed in the challenging field of neurology.
- Thorough coverage of the terminology encountered in neurology transcription, complete with easy-to-understand definitions and descriptive illustrations. Terms are cross-referenced with sample neurology reports to reinforce the learning process by showing terms in context.
- Audio dictation files encompassing a variety of neurology topics, many different dictators, and multiple accents and dictating styles, each intended to challenge and build transcription skills. Corresponding answer keys identify common errors and provide immediate remediation.
- Fifty proofreading and editing exercises to help build the quality assurance skills needed when working with hospitals and clinics. Answer keys contain targeted feedback and reference the appropriate source for grammar, style, and usage rules.
- Appendices covering slang terms commonly encountered in neurology, useful Web sites, standard proofreader's marks, report and term indices, and additional grammar and style tools.
Plus, a BONUS CD-ROM!
Each copy ofStedman's Medical Transcription Skill Builders: Creating Neurology Reportscontains a CD-ROM loaded with enhanced learning and practice features, including:
- Audio pronunciation glossary of neurology terms
- Matching, fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice, figure labeling, and spelling bee exercises
- Crossword puzzles
- Audio dictation files
- Electronic answer keys
Both students and veterans alike will benefit from this extraordinary resource. Develop your skills and enhance your proficiency withStedman's Medical Transcription Skill Builders: Creating Neurology Reports—a key addition to your educational library.