As a new industrial superpower, India is changing the way business is being conducted around the globe. This creates a complex challenge for communication directors, HR executives, and marketing departments--the solution of which can put your company ahead of all the others to thrive in this fertile new market. “Put simply,” writes Paul Argenti, one of the foremost experts on corporate communications today, “companies must now find ways to communicate with constituencies they were able to ignore fifty years ago.”
Strategic Corporation Communication provides a practical and precise game plan for effectively conveying your company's message to both employees based in India and to your Indian customers. In it, Argenti provides key background information on why and how India's influence is changing corporate communications, explaining initiatives that help you:
- Organize communication efforts within the company and with the general public
- Use advertising designed to attract investors and influence opinion
- Work effectively with the Indian media, which operates differently from outlets in the West
- Build a framework dedicated to handling investor relations
- Gain a deep understanding of government's role in India, and work with it accordingly Many key functions of a business, from human resources issues to corporate branding, falls into the realm of corporate communications. In this ever-changing and increasingly global business landscape, developing a centralized communications system designed for specific needs is essential for success. Strategic Corporate Communication provides the knowledge you'll need to ensure your company leads the way in the exciting new economy of India.