For courses in general biology
Bringing a conceptual framework to the study of biology
This popular study aid supports Campbell Biology, 11th Edition, and is designed to help structure and organize your developing knowledge of biology and create personal understanding of the topics covered in the text. While allowing for your unique approach and focusing on the enjoyment of learning, the guide also shares a list of common strategies used by successful students as revealed through educational research.
The Student Study Guide provides concept maps, chapter summaries, word roots, and a variety of interactive activities including multiple-choice, short-answer essay, art labeling, and graph-interpretation questions.
- Key Concepts are included to reinforce the textbook chapter’s big ideas.
- Framework sections helps the student form an overall picture of the material presented in each chapter while Chapter Reviews synthesize all the major biological concepts presented in Campbell BIOLOGY, 11th Edition.
- Interactive Questions require the student to work with figures and problems and Word Roots help the student learn and remember key biological terms
- Structure Your Knowledge sections ask you to link concepts by completing concept maps, filling in tables, labeling diagrams, and writing essays.
- Test Your Knowledge sections help you prepare thoroughly for exams.
- A complete Answer Section provides answers to all the study guide activities.